10:00AM EST | 7:00AM PST
Join us for a live webinar as as we discuss practical steps for designing, implementing, and maintaining sustainable operational technology (OT) cyber security programs.
As OT becomes more connected and networked to IT environments, cybercriminals are increasingly gaining access to, and control of, industrial infrastructure. The risk of production shutdowns, safety incidents, process disturbance and other service disruptions, is consequently growing. Next to that, the NIS2 directive has now come into force with new sectors included in scope, and a pragmatic approach is required to achieve compliance.
Register now to join SecurityWeek and Applied Risk, a DNV Company, to gain clear advice on the people, process and technology considerations that must be made at every stage of an OT security program’s lifecycle.
This session will address a range of critical program components, including:
- Setting OT security program goals and responsibilities
- Determining vulnerabilities
- Selecting countermeasures and governance systems
- Implementing controls and embedding assurance schemes
Additional Upcoming Webinars and Virtual Events
- Entering the Cloud Native Security Era (March 2)
- Ransomware Resilience & Recovery Summit (March 8)
- How to Build Resilience Against Emerging Cyber Threats (March 16)
- Supply Chain Security Summit (March 22)