SecurityWeek’s Supply Chain & Third-Party Risk Summit took place on Wednesday, March 22nd. All sessions are now available to watch instantly on demand.
Login to the virtual event platform to view sessions that discuss the complex nature of the supply chain problem, best practices for mitigating security issues, and the frameworks and specifications available..
Featured sessions and topics available to watch include:
- Trust in Software has Eroded
- How to Leverage SBOMs to Reduce Software Supply Chain Risk
- Securing The Digital Supply Chain: Do You Trust Your Devices?
- Tech Session – Compromised Enterprise-Grade Routers and Downstream Supply Chain Risks
- From CEO Fraud to Vendor Fraud: The Shift to Financial Supply Chain Compromise
- The Hidden Threat in Your Third-Party Risk Management Program
- Protecting Beyond the OS – The Hardware and Firmware Integrity Journey
- Fireside Chat: Ivan Arce on the Supply Chain of Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
- Technical Demos, Virtual Expo Hall and Much more!