Live Webinar: March 2, 2023 – 1PM ET – Register
We hope you can join us today (March 2nd) for live webinar where you can learn the key components of cloud-native architecture by making sense words such as CI/CD, open-source based, open API, multi-tenant, schema on write, etc.
Join SecuityWeek and LogRhythm as we dive into security risks associated with SaaS, as well as best practices for mitigating these risks and protecting data.
In this live webinar on March 2nd, we will discuss:
- Overview of SaaS security challenges
- Importance of data encryption and secure communication protocols
- Evaluating the security controls of SaaS providers
- Best practices for securing access to SaaS applications
- Managing and monitoring SaaS usage
- Improving incident response and disaster recovery in a SaaS environment
This session will conclude with discussing the importance of regularly reviewing and updating SaaS security practices to ensure ongoing protection of data in an ever-changing threat landscape.