Zero Trust is more than a marketing buzzword. As defenders look to holistic approaches to securing corporate assets, the concept of ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) takes on added importance to help simplify and strengthen access controls for all users, devices and data.
Join us as we decipher the confusing world of zero trust and share war stories on securing an organization by eliminating implicit trust and continuously validating every stage of a digital interaction.
Featured sessions and topics on the agenda include:
- Identity Powered Zero Trust
- How to Create a Multi-Layered Approach to Cybersecurity
- Zero Trust – Beyond the Buzzwords
- Tech Session: The Supply Chain of Problems: SBOM, N-Days and Zero Trust
- Panel: CISOs Share Lessons on Implementing ZT Principles
- Fireside Chat: The History and Evolution of Zero Trust