SecurityWeek, a leading provider of cybersecurity news and information to global enterprises, today announced its official lineup of virtual cybersecurity events for 2022.
SecurityWeek’s Security Summits series is designed to allow participants from around the globe to immerse in a virtual environment to discuss the latest cybersecurity threats and challenges facing enterprise organizations.
The lineup of topic-specific virtual cybersecurity events for 2022 includes:
• Ransomware Resilience & Recovery Summit | Jan. 26, 2022
• Attack Surface Management Summit | Feb. 23, 2022
• Supply Chain Security Summit | March 23, 2022
• Threat Intelligence Summit | May 18, 2022
• Cloud Security Summit | June 15, 2022
• Cyber Solutions Summit and Expo | July 19-20, 2022
• CISO Forum | Sept. 13-14, 2022
• ICS Cybersecurity Conference – Oct. 24-27, 2022 | Atlanta + Virtual (Hybrid)
• Threat Hunting Summit | Nov. 16, 2022
• Security Operations Summit | Dec. 6, 2022
Through an immersive 3D platform, these virtual experiences enable thousands of security professionals to interact with other online attendees, speakers, and sponsors, and visit networking lounges and expo halls with live technical demos.
“Virtual events continue to be an incredibly valuable experience for attendees and sponsors alike, and we look forward to building on the tremendous success we have had executing the industry’s top virtual events over the past two years,” said Mike Lennon, Managing Director at SecurityWeek. “As leaders in the space, we continue to innovate using leading digital technologies, combined with best of breed content, to offer a fantastic experience for attendees.”
Online registration is currently open for all 2022 events.
Participating sponsors can be part of an engaging experience with delegates and showcase industry knowledge and solutions, while reaching a large online audience through the virtual conference center.
For more information on SecurityWeek’s Security Summit virtual event series visit www.securitysummits.com.