Perimeter E-Security, a provider of email hosting and IT security services, today introduced a new offering designed to provide email users with easy access to their entire mailbox archive on virtually any device, from any location.
The cloud-based service, dubbed “Archive Anywhere”, provides an alternative to remote Web portal access, helping companies provide easy, and secure messaging for employees on-the-go.
“Customers want their email archives integrated into the app they use every day: their email client,” said John Viega, executive vice president, Perimeter E-Security. “Our solution eliminates the pain of password juggling, separate search boxes and proprietary portals.”
The Archive Anywhere service enhances Perimeter’s existing Messaging Continuity and Messaging Compliance Manager services, and is available as a feature to all existing customers, as well as customers of other hosted mail solutions and in-house email.
Additional features offered with Archive Anywhere include:
• Any Device, Anywhere: Supports archive browsing and search across all desktop computing platforms including Windows, Apple and Linux, and email-enabled mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android and Windows phones.
• Easy, Fast Deployment: The company says Archive Anywhere can be up and running in under 30 minutes, for 100 or 100,000 users, without the need for additional software, costly on-premise hardware, or technical support.
• Easy Message Recovery: Message identification and recovery speeds are improved through advanced search and filtering controls.
• Flexible Sync Options: User can control what is synchronized to local storage, including which folders, and for how long.
• Instant Message Recovery: Eliminates the burdensome task for Exchange users to export and store emails to PST files.
The Archive Anywhere service is available immediately.