LockPath, an Overland Park, Kansas-based provider of governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions, this week launched version 3.0 of its Keylight platform, an update that brings improved reporting features and new content integration capabilities, as well as advanced assessment tools.
“The redesigned user interface simplifies reporting and allows permitted users to report on all data and quickly generate a variety of charts for stakeholders,” the company explained. “With real-time data previews, users can instantly see their report take shape as they drag and drop fields, flatten reports, apply filters and sort criteria leveraging the full-screen work area.”
Keylight 3.0 enables customers to create custom tables and fields in the Keylight Vendor Manager application via its Dynamic Content Framework (DCF), the company said. In addition, users can use formulas inside record fields to automatically calculate risk levels from aggregated data and issue assessments to identify and mark risk items for remediation.
With LockPath’s Keylight 3.0 Platform, users can:
• Generate findings to speed investigations and remediation – Keylight automatically creates hyperlinked records based on assessment responses
• Construct dynamic policies linked to controls – Vendor policies can be created on the fly based on their individual responses to assessment questions
• Access pertinent assessments – Users are notified of any pending assessments at login and a “My Assessments” tab with links to each individual assessment simplifies navigation
• View scores and color-coded scoring labels can be added for reporting
• Match the structure of PCI DSS 2.0 and DIACAP 8500.2 assessments to the order prescribed by the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF)
Other advancements in the latest release of Keylight include workflow improvements, a Compliance Manager that provides direct image and control insertion, dynamic policy statement generation, as well as a Threat Manager module that enables users to export vulnerability scan data, and integrate with McAfee Vulnerability Manager via ODBC.
Keylight 3.0 is available immediately.