AccessData has announced the release of SilentRunner Mobile, a network forensics solution designed to deliver network surveillance and analysis with plug-and-play deployment capability. SilentRunner Mobile is targeted for use in law enforcement, government and corporate investigations, while allowing for distributed installation to facilitate ongoing cyber security monitoring and analysis.
SilentRunner Mobile allows users to monitor, capture, analyze and graphically visualize network traffic to see exactly what a suspect or exploit is doing during an investigation. Captured network activity can be played back on demand and users can quickly access network traffic when surveillance is determined to be necessary. Want to play back a VOIP conversation that took place over a network? Captured VoIP calls can be played back in seconds.
Other additions to SilentRunner Mobile include the following:
• Web-based Network Overview – An interface built using SilverLight provides real-time visibility into all network communications
• 100Mb per second Collection Engine
• Web-based Collector Interface – Interface delivers complete command and control over multiple collectors.
• Chat Webmail and Social Media Support Built-in chat query allows users to view AOL, Google Talk, MSN Messenger, Yahoo and more. Built-in webmail query to collect Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo content. In addition, users can record all posts to Twitter and Facebook and query data for keywords, URLs, pictures and more.
• Easier Access to Email Content – Users can search for data within attachments and any fields within email communications.
• Improved Email Alerting and Alert Content Extraction – Users receive real-time alert notifications via email. • Improved Web Reconstruction Reporting Report on keyword searching, file transfers, video files and more within captured Web traffic.
• Improved Filtering Options – Import external filter files. For example, simply import an Excel spreadsheet of 2000 IP addresses.
More information is available at AccessData.Com.