BOSTON, MA – SecurityWeek’s 2016 CISO Forum will take place on June 1-2, 2016 at the Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay.
This invitation-only, high level event will bring together security leaders to discuss, share and learn information security strategies in an intimate environment.
“SecurityWeek’s CISO Forum was specifically designed to bring together senior level security executives in an intimate environment for the ultimate exchange of knowledge and insights,” said Mike Lennon, Managing Director at SecurityWeek. “Our invite only approach ensures an ideal mix of enterprise security leaders who can learn from each other and gain knowledge of strategies, tools and techniques to better defend their enterprises.”
Select sessions at the 2016 CISO Forum include:
• The State of Endpoint Security
• Investigating SWIFT Attacks Against The Global Banking System
• In-CISO-mnia – What Keeps Security Leaders up at Night?
• Eliminating The Attack Surface Inside Data Centers & Clouds
• Maximizing the Value of Threat Intelligence
• Playing Cyberwar Games to Win
• Blockchain as an Enterprise Security and Compliance Tool
• Using Machine Learning for Next Generation Cyber Defense
• Reporting Security and Risk Management to the Board – Moderated by Gartner’s Ash Ahuja
Interested enterprise cybersecurity and risk management professionals may request a complimentary invitation by visiting: http://www.cisoforum.com/
Following the 2016 CISO Forum, delegates will have the option to play in the 3rd Annual SecurityWeek Golf Classic, taking place on the afternoon of June 2nd at the Ocean Course at Half Moon Bay.
Sponsors for the 2016 CISO Forum include Illumio, SentinelOne, FireEye, Darktrace, Digital Shadows, SafeBreach, Vera, Cavirin and CA Technologies.