Webcast: The Necessity of Cloud Delivered Integrated Security Platforms – Register Now
Live – Sept. 30 at 1:00PM ET
A May 2015 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Zscaler highlighted that CISO’s face three key challenges in their quest to keep their employees safe in the current threat landscape:
• A plethora of legacy point solutions and appliances in their environment
• Significant volumes of security alerts being triggered without any analysis or effective response mechanisms
• Security data being generated across multiple vendor technologies, increasing costs and exacerbating the overall problem.
Forrester Consulting conducted an assessment of both integrated security platforms, as well as cloud computing/software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based delivery models. This in-depth evaluation targeted 130 US IT security or strategy decision makers. The results were astonishing.
Join SecurityWeek and Zscaler for a compelling webcast full of key insights and findings from this research, including:
• 98% of decision makers acknowledge that integrated platforms deliver better security
• Reductions in complexity and costs are the primary benefits of cloud security
• 82% of decision makers require advanced security functionality now