Virtual summit and expo will examine methods and strategies for securing cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments
SecurityWeek’s 2022 Cloud Security Summit, presented by Palo Alto Networks, is now live!
Login now as we kick-off a great day of sessions on all-things cloud security!
Don’t miss our fireside chat with Aanchal Gupta, VP, Azure Security and Head of The Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).As enterprises adopt cloud-based services to leverage benefits such as scalability, increased efficiency, and as cost savings, security has remained a top concern.
This fully immersive virtual event will help organizations learn how to utilize tools, controls, and design models needed to properly secure cloud environments. Attendees will be able to interact with leading solution providers and other end users facing similar challenges in securing a variety of cloud deployments.
Featured sessions on the agenda include:
• Fireside chat with Aanchal Gupta, Corporate VP of Azure Security and M365, and head of the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).
• IAM vs CIEM: How to Securely Enable Your Cloud
• How to Prepare Your Workforce to Better Respond to Emerging Threats
• Navigating the Cloud Native Security Landscape
• Build an Identity-First Security Strategy That’s Ready for Prime Time
• Intro to Automation for Cloud Security
• How Does the Cloud Drive Converged Identity Strategies?
• Application Level Risks and Countermeasures in Hybrid Cloud Environments
• Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Cloud Email Security Platform
• Full virtual expo and technical demos
Sponsors include Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW), Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA), Torq, Saviynt, Sonrai Security, Abnormal Security, Skillsoft and LastPass.
Registration is free for business users. Join the event in-progress here.