Award Winning Journalist Details How Common Gadgets Can Both Store and Leak Personal and Company Information
LIVE April 27th at 1PM EST
Presented by Robert Vamosi, Senior Analyst at Mocana and award-winning author of When Gadgets Betray Us: The Dark Side of our Infatuation with New Technologies.
Robert Vamosi, senior analyst for Mocana and author of When Gadgets Betray Us, will talk about hardware security risks within the office, citing RFID-enabled work badges, commuter transit cards, photocopiers, digital cameras and, of course, personal mobile phones loaded with proprietary data as just a few examples of the everyday gadgets that betray us.
In This Webinar You'll Learn:
• How common gadgets both store and leak personal and proprietary information
• How to mitigate those risks within the workplace
• How to start thinking about security threats beyond the PC
Who Should Attend?
• IT management tasked with physical security threats
• Executives concerned about incidental insider data leakage
• Security experts interested in Mocana's smart device security